RAWBITE enters the world of recipes! All of our recipes have a particularly delicious secret ingredient: our RAWBITE bars! From a creamy orange cacao dessert (LINK) to almond macaroons (LINK), cinnamon rolls (LINK) or classic brownies (LINK): We love to try new flavours and recipes with RAWBITE.
Today we would like to share a tasty cheesecake recipe with a hint of fresh lime and coconut. Let’s get started!
Vegan Cheesecake with RAWBITE
Number of servings: 8
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Setting time: 4-6 hours
1 RAWBITE COCONUT bar (or a RAWBITE flavor of your choice)
100 g almonds (LINK to almond story?)
15 g coconut milk
1 RAWBITE VANILLA BERRIES (or a RAWBITE flavor of your choice)
180 g cashews (soak in water overnight)
1 lime juice
80 g coconut oil
Creamy part from coconut milk (ca. 150g)
70 g berries
berries, lime slices, coconut flakes
Cupcake tin, Parchment paper
- Lightly grease a standard, 8-slot muffin tin.
Tipp: You can cut strips of parchment paper and lay them in the slots. This creates little tabs that makes removing them easier.
- In a food processor, crumble the RAWBITE COCONUT bar, add the almonds and the coconut milk, and blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Divide the preparation into the 8 portions and place it in the muffin tin. To even it out, you can gently press it with your finger.
- Open the can with coconut milk, and take out the creamy part on top. This is the fat we will use. You should have approximatively 150 g.
Tipp: To avoid foodwaste (LINK) keep the rest of the coconut milk in the fridge and use it for another recipe!
- Place all needed ingredients for the filling in a blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Divide the preparation between the 8 tins and place in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours.
Tipp: Once set, wait 10 minutes before removing them. They should pop right out.
- Decorate your cheesecake with what you desire and enjoy! We chose some berries, lime slices and coconut flakes.
Of course the cheesecake recipe works with any RAWBITE flavor you desire! Play with flavour combinations (LINK) and enjoy!
Happy Baking from the RAWBITE team!
Pure Taste. Pure Joy.