Spring is close, it’s sunnier outside and easter is around the corner. With our cinnamon rolls with creamy RAWBITE filling you will impress family and friends at your next brunch, coffee meeting or picnic. Try it now!
Cinnamon Rolls with creamy RAWBITE filling
Ingredients for 12 servings:
450 grams of spelt flour
7 grams of dry yeast
4 tbsp raw cane sugar / sweetener of your choice
1/2 teaspoon salt
220 milliliters of plant milk
Egg substitute equivalent to about 1 egg
100 milliliters of plant milk
1 teaspoon cocoa
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 round baking dish
Preparing the dough:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, dry yeast, sweetener and salt.
- Make a hole in the middle and add the egg substitute and the lukewarm plant milk.
- Mix everything well with the hand mixer and knead the dough for at least another 5 minutes. If necessary, add more flour.
- Remove the dough from the bowl, oil the bowl lightly and put the dough back in.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and set it in a warm place to rise for 60 minutes.
- While the dough is resting, cut the RAWBITE bars into small pieces.
- In a blender mix the bars with the plant milk, cocoa and a little cinnamon until it has a creamy consistency.
Putting it together:
- when the dough is about double in size, place it on a well-floured surface. Roll the dough into a large rectangle (approx. 50 x 30 cm).
- Spread the RAWBITE cream evenly on the surface. Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon on top.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Carefully roll up the dough and cut it into 12 equal pieces.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in a baking dish lined with baking paper and cover them again for approx. 30 minutes.
Remove the cover and bake on the middle rack for about 35 minutes until golden brown.
Tip: If the rolls get too dark while baking put some baking paper on top.
Let cool and serve with a glaze of powdered sugar, water and a little lime juice.
Try our varieties and give your cinnamon rolls a hint of different flavors. From mild through fruity to chocolaty - with our RAWBITE bars there is something for every taste!
Pure Taste. Pure Joy.